Witness the Ownage Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To WtO : Sorry

2 posters

Go down

To WtO : Sorry Empty To WtO : Sorry

Post  HyPeR-09 Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:27 am

I'm leaving.

To be honest, we haven't done anything anyway, just a bit of matchmaking as "training" which I can do myself. And it's become more of a chore for me to do all of this. I'd rather not play Halo as a chore but play it when I feel like. It's about fun for me, not serious business. I'll check the forum still though, try and keep it active for you guys, but this isn't my gig, do you dig me, brothers?
HyPeR-09
HyPeR-09

Number of posts : 76
Favourite Map : Beavers
Favourite Gamemode : Rocket Race
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

To WtO : Sorry Empty Re: To WtO : Sorry

Post  HSW Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:43 pm

Ah. Alright. Yeah, it's alright, your reasons make sense really, I mean, some people enjoy playing for different reasons. Fair enough mate. Cheers for sticking around on here though.

BTW: Im not entirely sure how to interpret ""training"" but, yes, I know sometimes we havent played the most productive of matchmaking games, such as griffball. Yet, it was about us playing as a team, so you playing alone wouldnt have been as helpful to you and the team.

However, the one thing I'm genuinely and exceptionally glad about is that it hasnt ended in blood and tears. For this, I am thankful. It was good to have had you onboard Hyper.
HSW
HSW
Admin

Number of posts : 188
Favourite Map : Pinnacle, The Cage, Asylum. | The Pit, Guardian
Favourite Gamemode : Multi Flag CTF or Team Slayer
Registration date : 2007-11-28

http://incompletejigsaw.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum